Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

what the news : childish moment
Thursday 6 December 2012 | 22:42 | 0 comments
*mke perasan.. ok ok.. baling tomato at dia.. puih :P * Aku sangat rindukan childhood moment aku. Aku takperlu fikir masalah yang perlu aku hadapi, takperlu hadapi masalah yang perlu dilalui. Tiada perasaan apa-apa. During your childhood moment, all you need to do is just playing with toys instead of expensive gadgets, plus eat and stay grow. Follow your parents going to anywhere they want. For me, my best present from my parents during child were just a big and cubby teddy bear.. It was not an expensive either for me. but i love this chubby white bear so much.. muah muah :D itu dlu time baby baby manja agy.. skunk dh besa gedababoom ? iPad + game +laptop = sume ni sgt2 bermakne dibuat hadiah for my bufday present..


Old things | New things